Thursday, November 7, 2013

Using EDTF learnings in other classes

I once again used what I learned in EDTF 300 in another class. I used what we learned about making a title photo for a video. I also used some of our Microsoft Word formatting skills in another class. I had to make a small video for another class, and used Power Point to make a title page. Then I also had to write a short summary with it. I used some of the text wrap and header things we learned, like inserting the new header. I've also used Publisher for other classes. I find it a lot easier now to have other resources to make things look better for other classes. I find the information I've learned in this class very helpful and useful. I used Excel to make a schedule for myself, since I register soon. This class has been very beneficial in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment