Wednesday, October 23, 2013

PowerPoint Presentation

I just recently completed the PowerPoint Presentation for EDTF 300. Instead of using the Sports Center, I made up my own Day Care because it fits my majors better. I made the PowerPoint Presentation for Ruby Anderson, who is the founder and director of KinderCare Day Care.
In the presentation, I included an outline of the upcoming slides. On this page I have a link to a different slide to view it. Next I included a mini-biography for the director. Then I used several slides to describe the mission, facilities, rates, and hours of the Day Care Center. I also included a bar graph to show how the rates haven't really increased since the center opened in 2009. I also included opportunities at the center such as Internships, Student Teaching, and Observation hours. On this slide, and the one with rates and hours, I included the contact person for each department. Finally I included a credits slide.
Making the credits slide was very simple. I followed the directions given on Dr. Hossain's website, and they were clear and simple to do. Here I included, the Director, myself for the PowerPoint, the Opportunities Manager, and the Rates and Hours Manager. I linked an email to the Opportunities Manager.
I created and modified a template for the background of the PowerPoint. I also modified the fonts used. I used clipart provided and the animations. I found this to be a creative and reminding assignment. We get to make up a presentation according to our majors, and it helps remind us how to use PowerPoint and the different features.

No comments:

Post a Comment